VISION & MISSION
Bernardo College dreams to produce competent learners
whose capabilities enable them to realize their full potential
as life-long learners and as responsible members of the society.
Moreover, it envisions itself as a learner-centered private institution,
constantly improving itself to better serve its stakeholders,
thus establishing Bernardo College
as a pinnacle of learning institution.
Guided by its vision, Bernardo College will be
a premier institution of innovative learning
that provides quality education that is
Christian, Humane and Caring in principle;
Holistic in Intellectual, Emotional, and SocialGrowth;
Nationalistic and Globally Competitive in Character.
An education that is Christian in principle aims to develop persons who...
- Follow Christ's works and teachings
- Integrate moral values and respect the other religious denominations.
An education that is humane and caring in orientation aims to develop persons who...
- Are thoughtful and concerned for the well-being of family members, teachers, administrators, staff, and classmates.
- Are sensitive to the needs of others.
An education that is holistic in intellectual, emotional, and social growth aims to develop persons who are...
- Disciplined, self-reliant, creative, productive, and intelligent individuals.
An education that is nationalistic and globally competitive in character aims to develop persons who have...
- Deep love for country, its rich culture and tradition.
- Respect for environment, is service-oriented, and who can contribute to the growth of national development.
-Fully trained and skilled individuals in response to global competitiveness.
The color blue as the background of the logo symbolizes the stability of the context of the school signifying the enduring excellence of the institution...